Toxin Free on a Budget
How much does it cost?
That's the question many ask when they begin to learn about ditching and switching. I've got two answers for you.
1. How much does it cost? How about asking why the other products are so cheap. What's really in them that allows them to be exactly that - cheap?
2. It doesn't need to break the bank. My husband and I started ditching and switching on a teaching and ministry salary.
If you think wellness is expensive, you should try illness.
Here's some tips:
What are you already running out of? Dish soap ran out? Replace it with Thieves. Your kids finished the toothpaste? Grab the Young Living Kidscents one.
- Be on Essential Rewards. You'll get more free products, all those points back, and can cash it in for free items. You can't do it like that at any other store.
- Consider the concentration. Young Living's products last so much longer because they're concentrated and you only need a little. Plus, they work!
- Go from room to room. You CAN replace everything in one swoop, but its entirely fine to take the budget friendly route and start with the bathroom, then move to the laundry room, etc. Check out a sample schedule below if you really love guidelines
- Share with your friends! Young Living rewards their membership highly for their referrals. If your friend grabs their oils through you, you'll get a paycheck! Read more here.